Saturday, February 7, 2009

Things I love about Italy (in no particular order)

1. The tram in Rome- It takes me close to campus and various bars, there is almost always some musical entertainment and you can get away with riding without paying, although I'm bound to get a ticket sometime...oh well I like to live on the edge haha

2. Cappuccino's- They're waayyy better than home and cheaper

3. Gelato- Same as above.

4. Wine- The same price as water and socially expected to be drank at every meal.

5. The pubs/bars when they play throwback American music- they love our old school pop/rock. My favorite pub would definitely be Scholar's, always a good time.

6. The cheese ball Italian music video's, especially Italian Zac Efron and the high school musical song remake.

7. My favorite Italian word "Cinque" (pronounced cheen-kway) which means 5, It just sounds cool!

8. Copious amounts of Pasta and Pizza- 2 of my all time favorite foods.

9. Eurostar- They are way more comfortable and easier than flying (although way more time consuming if you're leaving Italy).

10. Going to the market- it's always an adventure finding new foods to try out seeing as all the labels are in Italian, and the funny guy that always rings up our food is awesome, he's so nice (and trust me customer service is not common in Italy).

No comments:

Post a Comment